Aug 26, 2013
Vintage Hmong Pillow -Sm Boudoir-
Dark Indigo Vintage Hmong Pillow -Large Boudoir-
Light Indigo Vintage Hmong Pillow -Large Boudoir-

I just wanted to show you what I've been working on in my shop! Interwoven has really seen a lot of success so far, and I'm so grateful. I've always had a passion for textiles and design, and this little business has been something I've always dreamt about pursuing. It's wonderful to see that my clients are liking my finds from around the world, and I feel truly blessed and excited to do what I do everyday.

Follow me on instagram: @interwoven, for sneak peaks, discount codes, and announcements.

xx

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous items...I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this stuff is so pretty. and i want it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to follow comments- I will try to always respond! xx

Search

Loading...

Welcome

 photo profiledd.png

Hello! So glad you're here. This is my little space to blog about life, love, and being a mom on the run. I'm an American girl married to a super cute boy. We're LDS and we've got three little monkeys that we love on pretty hard. I run a little shop called Interwoven where I curate fancy rugs. My family and I live in Abu Dhabi- the land of sand, shawarmas, and Lamborghinis. We are hoping you stick around and share in our little adventure! Ahlan wa Sahlan!
Powered by Blogger.

Let's Connect

My Shop

My Shop
Curating artisanal goods from all over the globe.

Instagram

The Past is Behind Me

Play Nice

Photos on this blog are mine unless otherwise noted. Please refrain from using my images or words without linking back and crediting. Thanks!

Friends